Product Research: This course will help you to create any kind of product research like, Mobile App, Software, System Modular, Website, Application. And the research paper will maintain ISO standard.
This training is jointly organized by BITM & UY Lab
After complete (UI/UX) training you will be able to
- Customer Interview & Interaction: You’ll learn how to arrange customer interview session and interaction process. It might be included by Persona, FGD and others methodology.
- Data Research: This course will help you to learn data collect policy and data storage and user/customer recommendation.
- Project Solution & Design Solution: You’ll learn how to find project solution and design method. In this segment Card Sorting, Sketch, Report Submission Included.
- Sketch to Wireframe: This course will help you to learn how to make wireframe from sketch.
- Interaction Design & Visual Design: To ensuring design interaction you need to learn dimension of Interaction Design. This course will ensure Interaction Design policy and methodology.
- Prototype: After Completing the Visual Design you need to make it prototype. We’ll help you to learn how to make prototype
User Experience Design & User Interface Design
Total Hour: 36 hrs. (12 Class)
Introduction of User Experience Design & User Interface Design Basics.
- UI/UX Design Process
- UI/UX Design Industry
- Basic Requirement of UI/UX Design Course
- Logistics of UI/UX Course.
- Start the Project (Project Picking, Problem Sharing)
Problems Effects Finding & Live Work for Project
- Effects Findings
- Card Sorting
- Report Work
Project Work: Cause Validation & Findings
- Cause Validation
- Cause Findings
- Report Work
Interview Session: How to conduct interview and additional requirement.
- What is Interview
- Importance of Interview
- Fundamentals of Interview
- Question Pattern & Question Creation.
- Data Collect & Reporting System
Report Evaluate & Solution
- Report Evaluate
- Solution Finding
- Develop a System
- Information Architecture
System Flowchart & Sketch
- Systems/Product Sketch
Project Work: Paper Prototype Creation & Paper Prototype Style.
- What is paper prototype
- Paper prototype guidelines
- Make minimum 3 page paper prototype
- Paper prototype submission
Sketch to Wireframe: Follow the sketch and make Wireframe.
- What is Wireframe
- Wireframe guidelines
- Importance of Wireframe
- How to create Wireframe
- Coverage software for Wireframe
Visual Design Basics & Adobe XD Details
- What is Visual Design
- Importance of Visual Design
- Visual Design: Targeted Software
- Preparation of Visual Design
- Dimension of Visual Design
- Adobe XD
Visual Design Advance & Presentation
- Visual Design Dimension: Icon, Color, Text, Shape, Gradient
- Screen Size & Dimension
- Visual Design Presentation
- Visual Design Mockup
- File format & Additional
Product Software Prototype
- What is product prototype
- Targeted software for prototype
- How to make product prototype
- Prototype Guidelines
- Make product (Project) Prototype
Final Project Submission & Assessment
- Submit Research Paper
- Submit Interface Design with Prototype Presentation
||User Experience & Interface Design