After This PGD You Will Be Able To: Branding & Identity graphic design. Marketing & Advertising graphic design. Publication graphic design.Packaging graphic design.Web graphic. UI & UX graphic design.
Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) in Graphic Design
Graphic design is the process of visual communication and problem-solving through the use of typography, photography and illustration. The field is considered a subset of visual communication and communication design, but sometimes the term “graphic design” is used synonymously. Graphic designers create and combine symbols, images and text to form visual representations of ideas and messages. They use typography, visual arts and page layout techniques to create visual compositions. Common uses of graphic design include corporate design (logos and branding), editorial design (magazines, newspapers and books), way finding or environmental design, advertising, web design, communication design, product packaging and signage.
This diploma course is jointly organized by BITM & United International University. Training will be held in United International University (UIU) Campus.
1. Fundamentals of Adobe Photoshop CC
01. Introduction & Getting Started with Graphic Design. (Adobe Photoshop)
02. Fundamental of Raster Graphic Design
03. Computer Laboratory Practice.
04. Working with Images.
05. Introduction to Color Concept.
06. Working with basic Tools.
07. Basic Design & Drawing.
08. Image Preparation.
09. Organizing Layers.
10. Creating Special Effects.
11. Typing English & Bangla.
2. Fundamentals of Adobe Illustrator CC
01. Introduction & Getting Started with Graphic Design. (Adobe Illustrator)
02. Fundamental of Vector Graphic Design
03. Creating artwork
04. Introduction to Color Concept.
05. Selecting and Aligning Objects
06. Creating and Editing Shapes
07. Working with Type
08. Organizing Your Artwork with Layers
09. Blending Colors and Shapes
10. Graphics Materials
3. Digital Advertisement
01. Social Media Marketing Ads
02. Google Ads
03. Digital Devices Ads
4. Printing & Publication
02. Book Cover/ Magazine
04. Print & Packaging
05. Printers Costing & Estimating
06. Image Preparation ‐2
07. Screen Printing
08. Industrial Management
09. Creating a design portfolio
5. Web & UI Graphic Design
01. Website & Mobile Apps Design.
02. UI & UX (user interface & user experience) Design.
6. Prepare Portfolio & Design Submission
01. Creating a design portfolio
02. How to submit design to clients
|PGD in Graphic Design||PGD in Graphic Design||144 Hrs|