This workshop covers a range of fundamental knowledge needed for a business analysis role.
Business Analysis skills are in high demand. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, a 20% job growth rate for Business Analysts is expected till 2025 and the outlook for the rest of the world should be higher still.
This workshop covers a range of fundamental knowledge needed for a business analysis role. This includes the roles and competencies required for a Business Analyst.
Take away from Workshop:
· Understanding the role of a Business Analyst
· Quality/Skill to become a Business Analyst
· Google Sheet for self-analysis of your skill
· Step by Step training and skill development plan to become Business Analyst
· Introduction to Business Analysis
· The role and competencies of a Business Analyst
· Business scenario analysis
· Need analysis
· Solution evaluating
· Systems designing
· Estimation & proposals
· How to identify and evaluate options for improving your business
· Investigative techniques, including interviews, workshops, prototyping and scenarios
· How to categories, analyses and manage stakeholders
· Making a business case and assessing feasibility
· How to document, manage and validate need
|Workshop||Business Analysis Foundation||4 Hrs|