This training is jointly organized by BITM & PONDIT. Training will be held in PONDIT.
Agile methods generally promote a disciplined project management process that encourages frequent inspection and adaptation, a leadership philosophy, a set of engineering best practices intended to allow for rapid delivery of high-quality software, and a business approach that aligns development with customer needs and company goals.
1. Agile Methodology with it's manifestos, principles & values
2. Agile Frameworks
3. Scrum - Introduction, Principles, Values
4. Scrum Deep Dive with Sprint, Scrum Roles, Artifacts, and Events
5. Story Writing - New way to represent requirments
6. Agile Estimation Techniques
7. Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog, Backlog Refinement
8. Burndown - New way to monitoring
9. Way of effective Retrospective
10. Hands on of Scrum Practices.
||Agile Hands-on with Scrum Practices