This training is organized by BITM. Training will be held in BITM.
Microsoft Office is a suite of desktop applications and services such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook, designed for Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X operating systems. Certification in Microsoft Office will demonstrate your expertise in a specific Microsoft technology. This expertise can be used to gain all kinds of work-related or personal benefits. Also, the skills acquired will help you make your work much easier and streamlined.
- MS Word 2016 Interface:
Creating an MS Word File, Save, Delete, Restore and Rename.Chose an Alternative Location, Copy, Cut, Paste, and Shortcut
- Exploring Menu Bar:
Home: Typing a Paragraph Cut, Copy, Paste, Format, Bold, Italic, Underline, Change Front, Font Size, Color & Highlight the text Bullet, Number, Line Spacing, Find and Replace, Align Other Features: Print Preview and Print
- Insert: Table, Shapes, Clip Art, SmartArt, Word Art, Picture, and Header Footer, Page Number, Equation, Symbol and many more.
- Design: Watermark, Page Color, Page Border.
- Page Layout: Margin, Orientation, Size, Columns, Breaks, Indent. Position, Wrap Text, Align.
- References: Table of Content, Cross Reference, Indent.
- Mailing: Mail merge, Envelopes, Lebels.
- Review: Spelling and Grammar, Word Count, Comment
- View: Views, Ruler, Zoom in and Out, Split, Macros.
- Bangla Typing: Bijoy 52, Avro,
- Introduction: The Basics (Excels)
- Formatting a Worksheet.
- Managing a Workbooks
- Editing a Workbooks
- Data Table
- Working with the forms menu
- Creating & Working with Charts
MS Power Point:
- Initials to make Power Point Presentation
- Choosing a Topic, Collecting Information,
- Exploring Menu Bar, Home Menu, Insert Menu, Design Menu
- Using Built in Power Point template, Exploring Layout and Selecting desired one
- Typing or Message Writing Techniques and Tips
- Inserting Shape, Align Shapes, Picture, Audio and Video
- Adding Animation: Slide Transaction and Customized Animation, Formatting Text
- Design: Themes, Background, Transaction, Animation, Slide Show and Review
- Development: Link Slides, Hyper-links, Finalization
||Microsoft Office Specialist