This training is organized by BITM. Training will be held in BITM.
If you are looking for a video editing application that will allow you to edit videos however you want them, Adobe Premiere Pro is the best answer. Premiere Pro is used by professionals across the world for every type of production from business & marketing videos, music videos to documentaries, feature films. This course is the best way to jump right in, to learn basic to advanced level video editing.
What you'll learn
- Includes Adobe Premiere pro!
- Edit an entire video from beginning to end, using professional and efficient techniques.
- By the end of the course, you'll have edited your own short documentary using either the supplied footage (video clips, photos, graphics, music, etc.), or your own footage!
- Start a project with the right settings for any type of video, from any camera.
- Export and save your videos for HD playback.
- Edit your videos, and make them more dynamic with cutaway footage and photos.
- Design clean and professional titles for you videos.
- Add motion to your titles, photos, and videos... making them more visually interesting.
- Color correct your video to fix issues with white balance and exposure.
- Add a feeling to your video with color grading.
- Apply visual effects such as stabilizing shaky video, removing grain, and making video more cinematic with overlays.
- Edit green screen footage and, add backgrounds that actually look good.
- Installation & Overview
- Start a new Project in Premiere Pro
- Understand the Workspaces
- Exploring Preferences
- Exploring Keyboard Shortcuts
- Import and Organize Video Clips and Other Files
- 10 Keyboard Shortcuts to Help You Edit Faster
- OPTIONAL: How to Import Footage with Media Browser
- Editing Your Video with Trim Clips, Split Edits, Slip Edits, and More!
- Create a New Sequence and Understand the Timeline
- Add Clips to the Timeline, Sync Footage, and Make Selects
- EXERCISE: Sync Audio and Video
- Basic Edits - Trim Clips, Split Edits, Slip Edits, and More!
- Add and Edit Cutaway Footage and Photos
- OPTIONAL - Editing Narrative Video Scenes Together
- Adjust the Size and Position of Your Clips & EXERCISE
- EXERCISE REVIEW: Adjust Size and Position of Your Clips
- Open Multiple Projects
- Close Multiple Gaps
- Create a Custom Blur Transitions
- Add and Adjust Video Transitions & EXERCISE
- EXERCISE REVIEW: Add and Adjust Video Transitions
- Quickly Add Video and Audio Transitions from the Timeline
- EXERCISE: Create a Custom Blur Transition
- Exporting Your Video
- Export a High-Quality Small-File-Size Video
- OPTIONAL: Understand the Export Module
- Export a Full Resolution Video
- Export a Small-File Preview Video
- EXERCISE: Finish Your 1-Minute Documentary
- Understanding the media encoder
- Design a Lower Third with Motion
- Create Titles with the Premiere Pro Title Creator
- Design a Clean Lower Third Title Card
- Create Scrolling End Credits
- EXERCISE: Design a Lower Third with Motion
- Design a Lower Third with Motion EXERCISE REVIEW
- Live Text Templates: From Adobe After Effects to Premiere Pro
- Audio Track Mixer to Edit
- Adjust Audio Levels
- Pan Audio Left & Right - Working with Audio Channels
- Remove Background Noise with Low and High Pass
- Make Audio Sound Better with EQ
- Parametric EQ Effect
- Reduce Echo with Parametric EQ Effect
- Use the Audio Track Mixer to Edit Audio
- CC 2017 Update: Editing Audio with the Essential Sound Panel
- Remove Background Noise with Adaptive Noise Reduction
- EXERCISE: Remove Background Noise from Video Clip
- EXERCISE REVIEW: Remove Background Noise from Video Clip
- Add Music to your Video (and where to find free music)
- Remove Background Noise with Audacity
- Color Correction and Parametric EQ Effect
- Basic Color Correction with the Lumetri Panel
- EXERCISE: Fix the White Balance of a Shot
- Creative, Curves, Color Wheels, HSL Secondary, Vignettes
- Color Correcting with the Lumetri Panel
- Color Correction with Adjustment Layers
- Color Masks & Tracking Masks
- Reduce Echo with Parametric EQ Effect
- Motion in Premiere Pro
- Add Motion to Your Text Titles
- Create the Ken Burns Photo Effect
- EXERCISE: Add Motion to Video to Make More Dynamic
- EXERCISE REVIEW: Add Motion to Video to Make More Dynamic
- OPTIONAL: How to Add Motion to Screenshot Graphics
- Project for Premiere pro
- Making a short video Story Based.
- How Freelancing Marketplace works.
- Complete account as a freelance Video Editor & Animator.
Final Exam & Overview
||Video Editing with Adobe Premiere pro