This Training is jointly organized by BITM & PeopleNTech
Training will be held in PeopleNTech
- Introduction (6 hours)
- Introduction and Importance of Software Quality Assurance.
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Waterfall and Agile Development.
- Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
- Software Testing Principles.
- Verification vs Validation.
- Quality Assurance vs. Quality Control.
- Software Testing Techniques and Test Management (18 hours)
- Test Planning.
- Test Scenarios.
- Test Case development.
- Understanding requirement and creating test scenario and test cases from requirements.
- White box, grey box and black box testing.
- Functional Testing and Non-functional Testing.
- Retesting & Regression Testing.
- Smoke Testing and Sanity Testing.
- Retesting and Regression Testing.
- Acceptance Testing.
- Boundary value analysis and Equivalent portioning for maintaining large test fields.
- Creating and maintaining Test Data.
- Bug Life Cycle, bug Priority & Severity, bug Reports.
- Test Management Tools. Why test management tools are important.
- Bug Management Tools. Why bug management tools are important.
- Bug Leakage and Bug Release.
- Test Management (Agile Testing).
- Automation Testing with Selenium (24 hours)
- Introduction of Automation Testing
- Basics of automation testing – why, when and how to perform Automation Testing
- Selenium IDE installation and developing test cases in Selenium IDE using record and play.
- Writing test cases manual using selenium commands and setting different validation and assertion in
- selenium IDE.
- Install and setup environment for selenium webdriver for Java (Manual).
- Setting up environment for selenium webdriver using maven repository.
- Locating web element from web page and execute commands:
o Working with ID
o Working with Name
o Working with cssSelector
o Working with xpath (absolute xpath and relative xpath)
- Opening links or urls using selenium webdriver.
- Handling keyboard and mouse inputs in selenium webdriver.
- Handling drop downs in selenium webdriver.
- How to handle date and date picker in selenium?
- Handling proper test verifications to ensure the accuracy.
- Working with waits: Implicit wait and Explicit wait.
- Working with different frames in a webpage in selenium.
- Including TestNG framework to improve and organize the test cases.
- Incorporating property files for centralizing test data.
- Generating reports to show the test result with execution time.
- Data Driven Testing (DDT) using selenium webdriver.
- Using keyboard core values in selenium webdriver to execute test.
- Scrolling, drag and drop, File uploading in selenium.
- Taking screenshots using selenium webdriver.
- API Testing (6 hours)
- Introduction to API.
- HTTP requests for testing API.
- Installing POSTMAN for testing API.
- Working with collections and environments.
- Centralize data set for multiple environments.
- Creating different types of test cases for individual API.
- Working with dynamic variables.
- Data Driven Testing using JSON and CSV file in POSTMAN.
- Handling response data and using the response data as different types of variable.
- How to import, export and run API tests in command line using newman.
- Troubleshoot with postman console for tuning and correcting the test cases or API structure.
- Performance Testing (3 hours)
- A brief of performance testing.
- Install JMeter and setup the environment.
- Getting familiar with Thread groups for creating a bunch of virtual users.
- Working with different requests to create load test.
- Working with different types of listeners for result visibility.
- How to organize the complete test suit with sequence of website functions with using test data?
- How to create and run script for catching the sequence of API.
- Mobile Application Testing (3 hours)
- Mobile application testing introduction.
- Different types of mobile application to test.
- Basic checklist for testing mobile applications.
- Checking responsiveness.
- How to apply hardware testing, Software testing, combine testing for mobile application testing.
- How to test mobile applications with different simulator.
- Understanding mobile application architecture for better understanding of app testing.
- Using mobile command sections for more deep understanding if there’s any problem found in mobile application.
||Software Testing & Quality Assurance