Fundamental Training on Software Testing and Quality Assurance is designed for those fresher who wants to enter Software Engineering sector with the knowledge of Software Quality Assurance & Testing.
This training is jointly organized by BITM & TechnoBD Web Solutions Pvt Ltd.
Training will be held in TechnoBD Web Solutions Pvt Ltd.
This training will help to:
- Introduce Software Quality Assurance.
- The need of Software Testing in a Software Development Project.
- Different Software Testing Definition with its use.
- Participate to improve Software Quality.
- Understanding different methods and how to use it in different case.
- How to deal with Software Defects.
- An introduction to Automation Testing.
- Setting up an automation environment and create your automation test cases.
- An introduction to Performance Testing.
- Test Management with different risk analysis.
Training will be held in TechnoBD Web Solutions Pvt Ltd
Introduction and Importance of Software Quality Assurance
Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
Waterfall and Agile Management
Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC)
Software Testing Principles
Suspend Criteria & Exit Criteria
Test Case Preparation
Boundary value analysis and equivalent partitioning.
Functional Testing Technique
Retesting & Regression Testing
Smoke Testing and Sanity Testing
Verification vs Validation
TDD (Test Driven Development)
Retesting and Regression Testing
Bug Life Cycle
Bug Priority & Severity
Bug Management Tools
Bug Leakage and Bug Release
Web Application Testing
Mobile Application Testing
Test Management (Agile Testing)
Introduction of Automation Testing- why, when and how to perform Automation Testing
Functional Automation Testing with Selenium IDE.
Providing test conditions in Selenium IDE for measuring a successful and failed test case.
Selenium Webdriver introduction, Environment Setup and writing your test cases.
Introduction of Performance Testing- why, when and how to perform Performance Testing.
Basics of performance testing with JMeter.
|Training||Fundamental Training on Software Testing||24 hours Hrs|