This training will follow the a practitioner's approach which will learn the management techniques required to plan,organize, monitor, and control software projects.
This Training is jointly organized by BITM & LEADS Training & Consulting Limited .
Training will be held in Leads Training & Consulting Ltd
Workshop will follow the a practitioner's approach which will learn the management techniques required to plan,organize, monitor, and control software projects. Following questions will addressed in the training session--
• How must people, process, and problem be managed during a software project?
• How can software metrics be used to manage a software project and the software process?
• How does a software team generate reliable estimates of effort, cost, and project duration?
• What techniques can be used to assess the risks that can have an impact on project success?
• How does a software project manager select a set of software engineering work tasks?
• How is a project schedule created?
• Why are maintenance and reengineering so important for both software engineering managers and practitioners?
|Managing Software Projects||Managing Software Projects||16 Hrs|