A+ certification signifies that the individual is capable of performing tasks such as installation, configuration and troubleshooting of common PC systems. Install, configure & troubleshoot display.
This training is jointly organized by BITM & New Horizons Software Development Center. Training will be held in New Horizons Software Development Center.
CompTIA A+ measures the necessary skills for an entry level IT professional. Successful candidates will have the knowledge required to:
• Assemble components based on customer requirements
• Install, confgure, and maintain PCs, mobile devices, and software for end users
• Understand the basics of networking and security forensics
• Properly and safely diagnose, resolve, and document common hardware and software issues
• Apply troubleshooting skills
• Provide appropriate customer support
• Understand the basics of scripting, virtualization, desktop imaging, and deployment
Virtualization and Cloud Computing
Hardware and Network Troubleshooting
|CompTIA A+||CompTIA A+ Hardware Engineering||80 Hrs|