This training is jointly organized by BITM & eSoftArena Ltd
Training will be held in eSoftArena Ltd
Course introduction (AdvancedPHP, Wordpress & Woocommerce)
- Introduction to the Web Development Course and discussion on benefits of learning web developments and future aspects.
Module 1: PHP (introduction, Installation and basic coding)
- Introduction to PHP, what is server side scripting, how it works in websites. What are the common factors of PHP with other programming languages like C or Java.
- Downloading and Installing latest version of XAMPP server and run a simple PHP script.
- PHP Syntax, use of Data types, variables & operators. Precedence of operators.
- PHP use of Conditions, Switch, Loops and break.
Module 2: PHP (Functions, Form and Files)
- PHP using custom functions, parameters and return types.
- PHP use of built in functions and usages. Use of Array, String & Date functions.
- PHP Form handling, understanding the form action, method and types. Brief idea on Form elements with examples and usages.
- PHP File Handling, why to handle files and what are the purposes, Basic ideas on built-in File handling functions.
Module 3: PHP(Session, Cookie, Built-in functions)
- Introduction to Cookie and Session, understanding the difference and when to use which. Importance of Cookie and Session in web based solutions. Practical examples of Cookie and Session variables and functions.
- Short brief and basic ideas on other important PHP built-in functions.
Module 4: PHP(Practical Application)
- Creating multiple page basic PHP application.
- Project Assignment
Module 5: SQL& MYSQL (Introduction, Interface, SQL code)
- Introduction to MYSQL and PHPMYADMIN. Basic ideas on phpmyadmin interface, how to create database and execute SQL queries
- Introduction to database and SQL, when and why to use database and how SQL language works with database.
- Basic ideas and example of SQL statements.
- Introduction to database tables, SQL to create and alter database table structures. Ideas on Primary, Foreign and Unique keys and other constraints.
- SQL queries for data read, write and delete. Ideas on SELECT, INSERT, DELETE AND UPDATE statements.
Module 6: MYSQL (conditions and aggregate functions)
- Ideas on SQL conditions and operators, how and when to use these.
- How to sort and limit data, Basic ideas on ORDER BY and LIMIT keywords.
- Ideas on SQL joining, type of joining and their appropriate usages. Difference between different JOINING Keywords.
- What is data grouping, How to use GROUP BY and HAVING keywords, what are the benefits. What are SQL built-in functions, usages of aggregate functions.
Module 7: MYSQL, MYSQLi& PHP (PHP MYSQLi functions)
- Connect MYSQL with PHP, basic ideas on MYSQL built-in functions of PHP.
- MYSQL Database operations using PHP, sample examples how PHP functions work with MYSQL database.
- Practical and Project assignment to create Database Project with raw PHP with usages of MYSQL functions and SQL queries.
Module 8. ADVANCED AND OBJECT ORIENTED PHP
- Introductions to PHP Classes and Object Oriented PHP, why classes need to be used, what are the benefits of using PHP classes.
- What are Properties, Objects, Methods, Constructor, Destructor and how these work with classes.
- Ideas on some commonly used built in classes and usages of their methods.
- Basic ideas on other advanced PHP features and their usages.
Module 9: JQUERY, AJAX
- Common jQuery API and methods and there usages.
- Introduction to jQuery AJAX, what is AJAX, when to use AJAX and benefits of using AJAX.
- jQuery AJAX to work with PHP and MYSQL with examples.
- Project Assignment create a PHP application that will work with MYSQL database using jQuery AJAX.
Module 10. WORDPRESS (Introduction and File structures)
- Introduction to Content Management System (CMS), why and where to use CMS. Benefits of using CMS.
- Introduction to Wordpress, why to use Wordpress as CMS, why it is most popular.
- Installation of Wordpress.
- Files and Folder Structures, understanding how Wordpress files work.
- Admin Panel overview, understanding all Admin panel features and what they are used for.
- Ideas on Pages, Posts, Categories, tags, creating from backend and showing on front end to understand how these work.
- Ideas on Widget, Media and Links, creating from backend and showing on front end to understand how these work.
Module 11: WORDPRESS (Default Theme and Theme functions)
- Default theme overview, how it works and showing default coding structure for a theme.
- Default theme modifications, doing modifications on theme files to understand how theme works with database and understanding basic Wordpress functions.
- Learning template hierarchy to understand how Wordpress theme files works and when which file executes.
- Quick overview on Wordpress Codex to know all features of Wordpress.
Module 12: WORDPRESS (Custom theme and post types)
- Learning The loop feature and functions inside the loop and where to use it.
- Theme creation from HTML, make a theme from scratch using HTML.
- Creating custom post type and taxonomies, understanding their necessity, importance and usages.
- Use custom post types and taxonomies to develop a theme.
Module 13: WORDPRESS (Introduction to plugins, widgets and hooks)
- Introduction to Wordpress Plugins and Widgets. When, why and where to use these.
- Installing and using some important and commonly used plugins to understand plugins better.
- What is shortcode and use of shortcodes.
- Understanding Wordpress actions and hooks, why to use these.
- Practical examples of actions and hooks.
Module 14: WORDPRESS (ACF Plugin)
- What is ACF plugin and why and when should we use it.
- Using ACF plugin make theme options.
- Using ACF plugin add extra fields to any post type.
- Using ACF add meta to term taxonomies.
- Complete previously developed custom theme using ACF plugin.
- Practice developing a full theme from HTML using ACF plugin. Weakness and fault correction
Module 15: WORDPRESS (Plugin development)
- Basic wordpresswpdb class to manipulate database operations.
- Create simple wordpress plugin with shortcode feature.
- Create custom database table using plugin and manipulate table data from the plugin.
Module 15: WOOCOMMERCE
- What is ecommerce, why it is needed and what are the benefits of using it.
- Introduction to Woocommerce, why it is the most popular plugin.
- Installation and explaining the backend management.
- Understanding cart, checkout and payment.
- Explaining frontend pages and templates.
- Customizing templates.
- Understanding variable products and how to work with these.
- Develop an ecommerce theme using Woocommerce with design customizations.
- Usages of Woocommerce Extended plugins, practically install and use few plugins to understand better.
||Professional Course on Wordpress Theme Development & Woocommerce