Early Bird Registration Going On
Valid Until 14th December 2017 Tk @ 12500
This training is jointly organized by BITM & Technobd Web Solutions Pvt. Limited
Training will be held in TechnoBD Web Solutions Pvt Ltd.
How participants will benefit after the course:
- Understand Network Topology, Design, Monitoring, etc.
- Understand Windows and Linux Server Installation & Configuration.
- Understand, Install and configure Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, FTP, File Server, Proxy Server, etc.
- Understand Protocols and Services.
- Administer, secure and troubleshoot Server.
- Secure servers using the Firewall, IP-Tables, Group Policy, Dynamic Access Control and others.
- Cloud Computing.
- Understand Cloud Provisioning and Administration.
- Understand Cloud Security Fundamentals.
- Understand Administration of Virtual Infrastructure Services.
- Understand Administration of Virtual Platform Services.
- Understand Administration of Virtual Software Services.
Training will be held in TechnoBD Web Solution Pvt Ltd
- Data Communications and Networking
- Defining Networks with the OSI Model
- Understanding Internet Protocol
- Working with Networking Services
- Ping and Wireshark
- Sub netting
- Understand VMware network and service configuration
- Deploying and Managing Windows Server 2012
- Introduction to Active Directory Domain Services
- Working with GPO
- Active Directory Users & Groups
- Implementing File Server
- Implementing DHCP
- Implementing DNS
- Implementing Web Server IIS
- Installing Linux
- Familiarizing Yourself with Linux
- Managing User and Group Accounts
- Managing Partitions and the Linux File system?
- Managing Files in Linux
- Working with Linux Permissions and Ownership
- Managing Packages
- Configuring Network Services
- Implementing DNS Server
- DHCP Server
- FTP Server
- Proxy Server
- Implementing Mail Server
- Cloud Provisioning and Administration
- Cloud Security Fundamentals
- IaaS: Deployment of Virtual Clouds, Virtual DCs and Virtual Networks
- PaaS Deployment, Administration and Security of Cloud-Enabled Platforms
SaaS: Cloud service catalogs and application marketplaces
||Windows Server 2012
|Module - 2
|Module - 1
||Data Communications and Networking